The Power of the Pitch shows readers how to incorporate into their own presentations the same techniques and strategies Gary and his team use to coach thousands of professionals in a variety of industries. Examples include:
- Vital steps to be taken before and after every presentation
- How to get prospects to like the presenter within the critical first 30 seconds of a presentation
- A powerful way to organize the content of any presentation
- Ways to grab an audience, keep their attention, and leave them wanting more
- Tips on effectively using technology, such as web conferencing, videoconferencing, and teleconferencing
Unlike most communication books, The Power of the Pitch provides a comprehensive, time-tested formula for successful presentations that can be followed from the moment the appointment is made until the prospect says “yes.” Also included is a list of books, newsletters, Web sites, and downloads that will aid in creating increasingly more successful pitches.